I had a great time seeing friends and catching up with them over the first weekend of the year. Having that should be a sign of a great fun for the year ahead.
Happy New Year!!!
Happy indeed! As it is said, whatever you want, need or like in your life, claim it, believe in it and it will surely be.
Here is a run down of the things I would like to be in this brand new year.
- Be much, so much closer to God. I am blessed to have known better Jesus in 2018. I’ve never felt this “personal” with God before until I started attending bible school. Since then, everything seemed clearer, less worldy worries for me. I know He has my back always and forever.
- Be a better person. Keyword for this is Christ-like. I say this is really hard, especially, the more you like to be good, the harder the enemies pull you back and tempt you. Another keywords: nothing is more powerful than God so always Call out to Him! Let Him in!
- Transform myself from a nocturnal to morning person. Oh! How much I love to stay up very late at night til wee in the morning. But, I will change this. Though I feel very productive at night, I realize I am missing out so many opportunities for waking up late.
- Be fit. I will never miss a day not incorporating a fitness routine throughout the day. Just the year gone, I’ve grown heavier than ever before. Never did my weight reached 50 kg, but now, it runs around 53 to 55 kg. Not that I worry too much about the numbers. It doesn’t really bother me. In fact, I love the few kilos and the slight “thickness” I have now. I just wanted to keep a flat stomach. Nyahaha. So, tummy vaccuums it is. Thanks Vicky Justiz!
- Stop procrastinating! I am terrible with this. No, I take that back. I rebuke that. This year, I will do things I love to do. Not to put off things for tomorrow or for the next day until they are completely forgotten. I will do them, as I will alot time for them.
- Learn playing a complete song on the keyboards. I bought myself a Roland last year. It’s more or less five months with me now, but I never played a complete song yet. When I got it at first, I was so excited playing it but slowly the enthusiasm fizzled out. I will revive it. I need to focus on one song at a time before jumping to the next.
- Take photos more. No, I actually take loads of photos but those never really get processed or published somewhere. I need to do something about this, definitely.
- Live while able.
Cheers to us all!
Whenever I crave for something different to eat other than the cheeseburger meal of Burger King, my choice is some good Japanese food. My go-to place for this is the Banyi Japanese dining in Temple Bar.
I was in Drogheda in County Louth 3 Sundays ago. The city was hosting Fleadh Cheoil na hÉireann which means All-Ireland Music Festival. Every year since 1951, Irish traditional music competition is held week-long in this event. As mentioned in Wikipedia, “the goal of Fleadh Cheoil is to establish standards in Irish traditional music through competition.”
PRELUDE: There was a turn of event!
Ah, it’s 1:03 in the morning, Monday. Five hours from now I’ll get up and get ready for a 13-hour work shift but I am still here fully awake–making this post. WHY?!
Yesterday was a long, tiring day for me. At 9am, I have an appointment to see my dentist for the Invisalign treatment I’m currently on. Had breakfast and had to go back to the clinic again because the newly put in “button” on my tooth came off. And then, my shop hopping began.
Tomorrow is Una’s 70th birthday celebration. I’ve never been yet to any Irish birthday parties so I haven’t got a clue on what is appropriate attire for the event.
Has this ever happen to any of you-you have an activity or something laid out for weeks and then, come 1 or 2 days prior to carry it out, all of the excitement and the plan itself just dissipated into thin air?
That January sale is over but not quite yet in Zara.